The service is provided by Avangate, Kaspersky Lab’s e-commerce partner. The Auto-Renewal Service is an easy and convenient way to ensure that your computer, personal data and financial information always remain protected. With the Auto-Renewal Service the license for your Kaspersky Lab product will be extended automatically before it expires, thereby providing you with seamless protection.
What is the Auto-Renewal Service?
|Worry-free: Your Kaspersky Lab software will be renewed automatically. You don’t need to get a new activation code and your protection will continue seamlessly.|
|Saves time: When your license expires, you’ll automatically be charged the rate applicable at the time, plus local taxes.|
|Puts you in complete control: you can cancel the service at any time.|
How does it work?
How will my subscription be automatically renewed?
Please be aware that you do not need to do anything to renew your subscription. Prior to its expiry you will receive an email stating the amount and on which date you will be charged. You can cancel the Auto-Renewal Service, or do nothing. You can easily cancel the Auto-Renewal Service by following the links in the email. The charge will be made on the same credit card that you used for your original purchase. You will then receive a confirmation email upon successful renewal. Your Kaspersky Lab software will be renewed automatically. You do not need a new activation code or to do anything else in order to stay protected for the next period. Your license will be extended automatically and you will remain protected without ever having to hit another button.
How can I cancel my Auto-Renewal Service?
To cancel your Auto-Renewal Service, you can log into Avangate MyAccount and follow the instructions below:
- Under New MyAccount user, select Create a new MyAccount user
- Enter the reference number of the order placed with Avangate for Kaspersky products OR enter the email addressed used for ordering
- Once you hit Submit, a message will be displayed < Your request to create a new user account was initiated. You will receive shortly an email with instructions on how to set your account password>
- Check your email for an Email from Avangate and click on the link contained within. The link will redirect you back to Avangate MyAccount where you need to set your 1st time password. After setting your password, you`ll be automatically logged in Avangate MyAccount
- In MyAccount go to My Products section. Locate the license for which you need a subscription cancelation, and click on
- Pressing Cancel auto-renewal will stop the Auto-Renewal Service. Your product license will still be active until the subscription expiry date.
Cancel your Auto-Renewal Service by submitting a request to email@example.com
In both cases, You will then receive an email confirming that your Auto-Renewal Service cancelation request has been processed.
For more information, please also check Avangate`s FAQ