It is that time of year again, and #TheSAS2019 will be here before we know it. This year’s conference is in Singapore, and as usual, the presenters will showcase a lot of interesting research. Attendees can also learn in training sessions about a wide variety of topics from our experts on the Global Research and Analysis Team.
In this podcast, I sit down with Brian Bartholomew, who will conduct a training session, to discuss what he envisions for this year’s edition of the Security Analyst Summit. His training, called The Good and the GReAT — Stepping up Your Threat Intelligence Game, will be held with Brian Candlish of Telstra Threat Labs and will focus on:
- Concepts of threat intelligence
- The intelligence life cycle
- Defining intelligence requirements
- Collecting and processing data
- Maximizing data through automation
- Open-source/custom tools
- Threat hunting in large security data sets
- Intelligence reporting
- Dealing with biases
- Using estimative language
Each day will end with large hands-on labs.
To sign up for Brian’s training or to buy tickets for #TheSAS2019, please click here.