What is the Auto-Renewal Plan?
Uninterrupted protection - Your subscription will automatically renew for continuous protection
Worry free, peace of mind that your devices are always secure
Saves you time – we take care of everything for you and will send you notifications to inform you of your next billing date & confirmation that your license has been renewed
The latest features - You always have access to our newest versions
Transferable protection – It’s easy to protect a new PC with the same subscription.
You can unsubscribe from this service at any time
How does it work?
How will my subscription be automatically renewed?
Please be aware that you do not need to do anything to renew your subscription. Prior to its expiry you will receive an email stating the amount and on which date you will be charged. You can cancel the Auto-Renewal Plan, or do nothing. You can easily cancel the Auto-Renewal Plan by following the links in the email. The charge will be made on the same credit card that you used for your original purchase. You will then receive a confirmation email upon successful renewal. Your Kaspersky Lab software will be renewed automatically. You do not need a new activation code or to do anything else in order to stay protected for the next period. Your license will be extended automatically and you will remain protected without ever having to hit another button.
If for any reason it is not possible to charge the card (for example, your credit card has expired) you will receive a reminder by email advising you to update your credit or debit card information accordingly. If you are unable to resolve the problem immediately and your subscription expires, please visit the Kaspersky Lab Renewal & Upgrade Center.
Note: Your new license period begins as soon as you complete your purchase. To get maximum value, please do not wait before activating your license.
How can I cancel my Auto-Renewal Plan?
To cancel your Auto-Renewal Plan, you can log into myAccount and follow the instructions below:
- Create new account using Order number or email used in the ordering process. Order number can be found in the order confirmation email that you will have received when making the original purchase.
- Once logged in, click on ‘My Products’ section.
- Clicking on ‘Stop automatic subscription renewal’ will stop the Auto-Renewal Plan. Your product will still be active until the subscription expiry date.
Cancel your Auto-Renewal Plan by submitting a request to Customer Service and following the instructions below:
- Click on “Contact us”
- Under the section headed 'Topic groups', select ‘Billing and payment’ in the drop down box, then select ‘Subscription / renewal cancellation'.
- Click on ‘submit’ button to send the request.
- You will then receive an email confirming that your Auto-Renewal Plan cancelation request is being processed.